MORGAN RUN CLUB & RESORT, RANCHO SANTA fE
JUNE 9, 2017
Join Chris Brown as we tee up at Morgan Run and raise support for Outside the Bowl. This unique 36-hole golf event is a day you don't want to miss. Contact email@example.com for more information and to register!
Here's a run down of the day's events:
- Check-in and breakfast begins at 7:20 a.m.
- Turn in pledge forms along with any support checks that have been collected upon arrival.
- Golf carts will be staged and identified by hole assignments.
- Customized marathon scorecards, golf balls, & pairing sheet presented at registration.
- Group photo at 8:20.
- Play will be in twosomes & threesomes with an 8:30 shot gun start.
- Hit a total of 36-holes with each player taking 2-shots from the tee in a team scramble format, and then hitting multiple shots on & around the greens. Officially a 100-hole marathon since every hole completed counts as 3-holes.
- We will have a hospitality cart throughout the day providing everyone with water, sports drinks, and snacks.
- Whether you are relatively new to the game and just want to break 100 … or if you're a weekend warrior and you would love to shave a few strokes off your score … or perhaps you're working towards a single-digit handicap … wherever your level of play may be, Jim will provide individual video lessons with a customized game improvement plan throughout the day.
- A delicious closing awards dinner will be served immediately following play around 5:30 p.m.
- Guaranteed to be a fun-filled day on the course … along with a wonderful celebration at dinner as we hear first-hand how everyone's fundraising efforts will be used to help eliminate physical and spiritual starvation in impoverished communities around the world.