Prayer is the groundwork for everything we do and vital to our ministry. Thanks always for your prayers and support.
PRAYER REQUESTS 05/01/17
Tijuana, Mexico Kitchen:
- Pray for our new director Felipe Gonzales now overseeing development in the Tijuana and Ensenada areas. Pray for programs to increase through his network and effort.
- Pray for Vilma, our kitchen manager, as she oversees the staff and the daily operations. Pray for Maralina, Maria, and Irene who work in the kitchen for safety and health.
- Pray for safety as we continually bring people over to visit the kitchen in operation. Our next trip is May 18. Pray people will be changed and passionate for OTB through their visit.
Mexicali, Mexico Kitchen:
- Pray for our kitchen manager Cecy and our operations director Israel as they oversee the kitchen
- Pray for new ministries to serve and for new meal sponsors.
New Kitchen, Jalisco Mexico:
- Pray for Jerry our kitchen manager as he oversees operations and fills in many gaps.
- Pray the staff will work together well and find joy in serving the community.
- Pray we will begin to find many new partners and meal sponsors in the area and that the community embraces the opportunity our meals provide.
- Pray for negotiations on potential kitchen projects for Juarez and Ensenada.
- Pray for National government support to be established throughout Mexico to open more opportunities and funding.
Port-au-Prince, Haiti Kitchen:
- Pray for David Destinoble, a Haitian chef who worked for the government, now our director. Pray also for Maxo our new kitchen manager. We are excited to see all God will do through these changes. Our staff is re energized through this change.
- Pray for Ron as he works with new opportunities to serve a large amount of meals in the Haiti schools through the new Minister of Education in the new Haitian cabinet. Pray for increase in opportunities to serve.
George, South Africa Kitchen:
- Pray for the staff running the bakery and kitchen to be a great team, to follow procedures and policies and find joy in serving their community.
- Pray for Rachel McKinney who is working in development for the area and other opportunities in Cape Town. She has been able to evaluate and establish direction in areas of meals prepared and partners interest.
- Pray for Marius, our country director, as he oversees operations. Pray for increased partners and for continued needs to be met.
- Pray for our kitchen project in Malawi. Pray for continued planning through many changes. Children of the Nations will no longer be helping to fund the building. Pray for our country advisor Janet as she seeks to complete the building of the kitchen. Pray for a potential investor she has from Switzerland.
- Pray for negotiations that are being made in Guatemala with the Harbourton Foundation. They have given a grant for our OTB team that will be going to see possibilities planned now for some time in June. Pray God will direct our efforts to see the right people and areas to determine the need for a kitchen.
In all our kitchens, pray for sustainability and for more community participation. Pray always that the local ministries we work with will give the gospel in God’s love to the children being fed. Pray God will be glorified in their work and for the power of the Holy Spirit to convict and bring many to the saving grace of Jesus Christ.
- Pray that God will bring those He has to generously give and participate with us both monthly and one time.
- Pray for a our new Development Director, Becky Rosaler. Pray God will go before us in our fundraising efforts for 2017.
- Pray for the planning of our Golf Marathon on June 9. We have 14 signups and need a min of 20. Pray for our participants to find success in their efforts to raise money.
- Pray for the planning of our TJ Family Bus trip. The event date is still to be determined.
- Pray for the planning that has began for our annual banquet now set for October 6 at the Sheraton in Carlsbad. Pray for silent auction donors to begin to come in as we send out letters and make contacts.
- Pray for our efforts to create interest in our Starving2Serve programs in new churches.
Pray God will continue to meet our daily needs and God’s work will increase as He touches hearts in South Africa, Haiti, and Mexico. Pray God breaks through language/culture barriers with His Word and Spirit. Pray especially for our team, for physical and spiritual protection. Pray God will be glorified in all our work, words, and ways.
Thanks always for your prayers and support. If you haven’t received our recent newsletter or would like to support us, sign up on our website at www.outsidethebowl.org or email us at email@example.com. Our mailing address is P.O. Box 6193, Oceanside, CA 92052-6193.